How to bulk up without gaining lower belly fat?

5 posts | Original | Recent
55 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 10:31am
via iOS
I really want to bulk up but the issue is that I live in Pakistan and those who know about Pakistani food would understand how oily it is. Another issue is that I live with my family so I can't have the food menu changed just for me. I honestly hate the desi food now since it doesn't help with what I'm trying to achieve.
Any solution to my problem beside the usual "eat clean" because I do try to eat clean as much as is possible.
10 Oct
keto diet reddit is wgat Im interested in atm or in your situation a well balanced diet is recommended or try a high protein and oil eg#1 tuna and sliced boiled egg and green salad with 1Tb full fat mayo every meal #2 steak, cubed pumpkin, cubed feta, vinegar dressing olives and baby spinach. tip you can bake 2-3 pumkins in advance cube and freeze. some times I fry them in butter and garlic with my sunday breakfast ;-)
30 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 5:43pm
via Android

1 Post
Oct 18, 2013 6:30pm
via Android

55 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 6:31pm
via iOS
I've been working out for about 9 months. If exercising were to help me bulk up, I should've been hulk by now.
667 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 7:47pm
via iOS
I'm sure you can cook. Just bake some chicken or cook a few chicken breasts. High source of protein good for bulking or cutting. You need to cook your own food. Seems like you want to go on a clean bulk
18 Oct
Make sure you eating carbs, protein and carbs daily

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51