Me?...

3 posts | Original | Recent

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 2:37pm
via Android

Okay...so I used to weigh 48kgs/106 pounds...and I am 5'6" /1.67cm and I'm 13 years old...I've working out everyday for 30min for about...5 months...(I know not long) but anyway...I now weigh 54kg last time I checked...and I've been eating more...because I need the energy to work out...but I see that I've lost some of my thigh gap...and it worries me...because I'm scared that I've picked up fat...not muscle...help? :( and I only have something sweet once a week and in VERY small amounts...

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 2:45pm
via Android

Your 13 your body will be changing over the next gew years..and not developed for full work outs at you age..to loose wieght in work out made go high protein (lean) and low carbs..carbs in the am for pre worj out. Consult your dr about how intense of a program you should be on

Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 2:22pm
via Android

It's good to be physically fit.and always better to start early.but considering your age you should keep it simple.u should focus on your nutrition much as you are going through a growing phase.u will see a lot of changes in your body as u cross ur teenage.till then keep yourself active.and don't do weights for 2-3 years more.it can have a negative effect on your growing ends of long bones.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51