Burn burn

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 6:23pm
via Android

What is the best workout routine to burn fat fast? Please help! I'm new..

Image_thumb
84 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 7:41pm
via Android

Yoga yoga yoga...

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 7:52pm
via iOS
Hello,
 If you wanna loss weight fast start with 5;2 program. Meaning fasting 2 days in a week and eating 3 days normal. When fasting,do it 23hours in a day with exp' of drinking only pure water. The fasting days should be resting days and eating days should be training days. Pick up a program from workout trainer which includes all the body. I can guarantee in 3 mouth you see a big change in your body, healthy and life.
21 Oct
Umm no. That's all wrong, you might lose weight depending on your genetics but most people will be very unhealthy doing that and its impossible for most to stick to it so it becomes a yoyo diet.
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 10:56am
via Android

To burn 1 pound of body fat you must do three things. 1. keep your blood sugars as low but stable as you can though your diet. This means eating lots of veggies. 2. You must expend or use around 3500 calories more than you take in. This for most people takes 3 days to a week. 3. The exercise you do must keep your heart rate at 60% to 80% of your max heart rate for 60 minutes or more a day.
When I'm training for a fight and cutting weight (losing fat as fast as possible) I eat around 6000 calories and burn 10,000 through exercise alone. You must eat for nutritional value and I have to put sodium in my water. The most body fat I lost was 8.5lbs in the first week and 6.5 average the following weeks. In 7 weeks I went from 263 to 205.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 11:43am
via iOS
I wast talking about my own experience. Burned fats in 3 month by lossing 15kg. I just changed my diet. 50% of it is veggies 25% proteins and 25% the rest. Then train with 5:2diet program. Before I started my journey of burning fats fast, I came across a lot of information. But this was the most easy and simplest way.
 Most poeple wanna burn fat or loss weight in the most simple or easy ways. They don't wanna sit down and start calculating calories and stuff.
21 Oct
You don't count calories but can plan out exact or close to exact % of your diet... all you need is 1 of the 40+ apps to calculate it for you and then use a heart rate monitor to track calories burned but ok what do I know lol
Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 10:25pm
via Android

The best way to burn fat is to build up the muscle mass..bigger the muscle,faster the fat burn...you should combine weight-lifting with HIIT...That's the best way in my opinion....and stay hydrated and nourished

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 7:42pm
via iOS
Hmangainh,  
It was exactly like this before I started my journey of burning fats. Confusing and too much information. You need to find yourself which training program plus diet  system from the media -sea and se if it fits you.
23 Oct
Wow media huh. They put out the most crazy of the yo-yo diets. Good luck with the trial and error.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51