Can't Sleep

10 posts | Original | Recent

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 1:02am
via Android

I need ways to fall asleep easily without taking pills...I've been awake for a while now...and I can't seem to fall asleep...and it's 3am...I've been crying since I woke up...help? :(

21 Oct
Close your eyes and think. Try to relax, and if you have a heat pad put it on your neck.
21 Oct
Thanks...but my thoughts are all over the place...
21 Oct
Don't force yourself to sleep,instead do an activity to keep busy,cleaning watching tv,or drink hot tea..ur body naturally will pass out:-) but why the tears?:-(
21 Oct
drink milk it helps you produce melatonin.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 12:35pm
via Android

Take a hot shower 2 hours before your regular bed time. You will fall asleep fast, i can almost promise you!

Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 1:29pm
via Android

Keep yourself busy throughout the day.don't take afternoon nap.avoid tea,coffee after 6 in the evening.you can also tire yourself by doing some exercises.I am also suffering from this problems.can't get asleep easily.hope u might get some good night sleep.

Image_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 1:41pm
via Android

Mental trick to help you meditate... just say black, think of black, close your eyes and try to put your self in the darkest place you can imagine. This use to help me when I couldn't sleep when I was younger. I still use it some times. I think it works only cuz you kinda forget about the days problems and stress. Black black blac.... snooozzzzz

Image_thumb
87 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 2:22pm
via Android

Exercise and or writing down all your todos and what your thinking about down helps clear your thoughts always.help with sleep used to have those provlems for.a few years. Started to the last few days last night i.literally did situps and pushups until i passed out lolz hope this helps a little! :)

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 7:49pm
via iOS
I had this problem during the summer probably because I was doing absolutely nothing and wouldn't be tired at night. Now, with school, exercise, other activities and having to wake up early, I'm exhausted by the end of the day and pass out almost immediately. So being active and using a lot of energy could help you fall asleep I'm thinking
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 7:53pm
via Android

To bad

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 8:13pm
via Android

Sit up for 30 seconds and always take deep breaths and helps your brain to relax

Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 10:39pm
via Android

It's 4 in the morning and I m still awake...man,how much I hate this..

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 2:09pm
via iOS
Thanks for the help everyone :) The reason I couldn't fall asleep was because I was really depressed ...I'm all good now though :) I just went to drink some water...read a book...then I pretty much passed out...xD

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51