I need a routine!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 1:05pm
via Android

I am trying to work out when I have free time but finding it hard to plan and know what the best sort of routine is. I would like to lose maybe 10lbs but my main goal is to tone up....especially belly and thighs. Any routine advice?........

21 Oct
Well cardio and proper diet would be best. What kind of workouts do you like best?
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 1:10pm
via Android

I like high impact cardio workouts. I like the quick paced stuff that gets your heart going and brings out a sweat quickly! Its just working out how often and how much I should be doing if you know what I mean?!

21 Oct
I would say 45 mins, 4-5 times a week is good. Try some HIIT routines.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 1:15pm
via Android

Thanks James.  I know I am going to sound dumb but what are they?!

Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 1:25pm
via Android

There are lots of exercises on skimble.try the ones which r intense.HIIT means high intensity interval training.they are good cardio.choose any exercise from the list given here.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 1:35pm
via Android

Thank you for your help will give it a go

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 4:07pm
via iOS
Any of the intense ab workouts in the 15min range about 5 times a week will help. Make sure you pick the ones that have some focus on the lower abs and have excercises like scissor kicks etc. also switch up your ab routines all the time as that will allow you to not get used to them. Also for cardio, interval training is probably best as was mentioned in some earlier posts. Also wall sits are one great way to tone your quads. Good luck with your goal!
21 Oct
Thank you
Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 6:17pm
via Android

Whole Body
I created this just now...u can try this

Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 6:52pm
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51