Need motivation....

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 22, 2013 4:36am
via Android

So I really want to get on track with working out and eating better. The problem is I start off doing good for about two weeks then I just quit! Anyone have any advice to keep me motivated?

22 Oct
wekup early morning ..dnt sleep lete nght
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 22, 2013 4:42am
via Android

How about setting up a goal like running a marathon with a friend (they keep me motivated:-) or a dress you want to fit into. Hope this helps!

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 4:51am
via Android

Try thinking about what you want to change. The make mini goals here and there. Don't think about working out...just do it! Put up motivational quote around your house...fridge bathroom mirror....or just reasons why you want to... Then put a pic u feel isn't flattering up...it works! It did for me at least!

22 Oct
This is so true, I look at a picture of a policeman everyday because thats my goal thats what I wont most right now and it motivates me to get to it everyday
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 12:26pm
via Android

Try a calorie counting app. For me that's what made a big difference, I'm using myfitnesspal. Eating and exercise all kept track of and you try to balance the numbers to meet your goal. Makes it easy to have it laid out so I can see it.

22 Oct
I know right..i use the same app and before i used to keep track of totally everything and something happened and it all changed..but im doing this again and its an amazing way to live healthier.
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 12:55pm
via Android

Mix up the workouts too so you don't get bored!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 4:02pm
via Android

you se to have a nice body and you are really pretty, so why put pressure on you...
actually you don't need to workout a lot, that's why you lack motivation. i reckon...

23 Oct
Thanks. I've just gained some weight recently and I'm not used to it. I don't think I'm fat or anything I just hate feeling tired and unmotivated all the time!
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 7:38pm
via Android

First you need to know what is your goal
Become stronger?
Stay in shape?
Loose weight?
After that you will have to choose your workout and spend enough time in a week to do at least 3 intense workout  of 15 minutes
And the most important you need to have a log. Ex : if you are using dumbbels you must follow the weight you are using and and how much reps you are doing so you will see your progress
Good luck! And remember : you can do it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51