Hello ., need help

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 4:50am
via iOS
I am going to gym , i heared that body bilding make thighs and legs hard and big , but i want to make them smaller than now, what can i do to prevent them from those problems?!
22 Oct
You can make them big, you can make them small. Choose a good workout plan if you wanna lose weight. Once you start working out you will realize what's helping and what's not.
22 Oct
Thank u , I afraid that without becomming small thay become hard,
22 Oct
Combine strength and cardio for soft slim legs. But you will eventually start liking strong legs.
22 Oct
Ok, good advice thanks
Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 5:04am
via Android

By not exercising them you will make them flabby...combine them with lightweight exercises and cardio..

22 Oct
Thank u , mohammad
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 6:11am
via Android

There is a huge difference between "going to gym" and bodybuilding,so don't be afraid...eat well and clean,mix strength trainings with lot of cardio and you will get what you want... :)

22 Oct
Ok Anthony , thanks , u make me to get out of bed and ready to go to the sport
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 6:31am
via iOS
Hello ., need help  well its depend on ur diet exercise and trainer so plz dnt afraid go ahead best of luckk
22 Oct
Thank u , ok i ll do
22 Oct
It is believed your fitness depends 30%gym and 70% diet. You can workout at the gym but u eat junk after that , u gain nothing.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 12:20pm
via Android

You shouldn't worry to much about that sort of thing especially if you're just starting and letting that make you feel like not going. Many women worry about this but its unnecessary.

A woman has to work extra hard to bulk up and its not gonna just happen overnight. If you just workout and get your body moving and do some weight lifting you'll see improvements and nothing is going to suddenly hulk you into a monster.

Once you even get remotely close to this happening you'll be way more in touch with your body and how it reacts to the workouts. You'll have a clearer idea of what you want and how to get it.

22 Oct
U give me usefull information that help me so much thank u

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51