Need tips

5 posts | Original | Recent

Me16_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 23, 2013 1:44am
via Android

Everyday I think about how much I wanna lose weight but I'm always trying to find time between my kids. I need some motivation and tips...help!:)

Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 12:45am
via Android

Start slowly...set smaller goals to achieve in the beginning and stick to it....gradually make progress...

25 Oct
25 Oct
25 Oct
Girl u can do it .iam a mother of 2 boys.and i have been exercisesing since 2008.i am 5-2 inches tall. I use 2 weigh 195 pnds.and it wasent till then that icouldent sleep very well cuz my back was killing me all the time.and then the following day i said enough is enough. Iam going 2 exercise.and since then i havent stopped.i went down from 195pnds2 , 101 pndz.within a year.currently right now i weigh 140 pndz. Cuz i have and still building muscle mass.so say 2 your self i can do it.your mind might say no but just...
25 Oct
I replied bk to Maria but not sure how this thing works so:) whether I should have commented or replied
Me16_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 2:44pm
via Android

Thx a lot maria:) it does help alot ....I do have two boys but they are 15 months and 5 weeks lol. My only problem is I don't like taking the little one out so much right now. I am currently 5'7" and weigh 200. Everyone tells me I don't look it but still. My main thing is wanting to lose belly fat, ready to be able to get bk into my favorite pair of jeans:). If you have any tips on how to manage and what exercising
I can do between my two babies would greatly appreciate it! Thx so much for the comment!

Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 2:47pm
via Android

As per my experience,,,if you want your message to be read you should reply

Me16_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 2:51pm
via Android

Yeah just didn't know since she commented on your first response so:s

25 Oct
Anyways,,if she is actively following the topics she will read it
25 Oct
K thx for the info
25 Oct

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51