5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 23, 2013 11:42am
via Android

i recently got to know some people who only do sport until they find a partner
What do you think about it ?

23 Oct
It is fine. One cannot play sport alone atleast one should be there to accompany. Else there will not be any competence in your workouts. Tough the competent tough you work out.
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Oct 23, 2013 12:03pm
via Android

That's bullshit! You shouldn't do sport to look good and find somebody. You should be doing it for your health.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 23, 2013 12:33pm
via Android

It is true but i think.a lot of people.especially younger ones do sports to be attractive and less for their health

As you can see all these shakes, pills people drink.and.drop, this can't be for their health

23 Oct
I didn't drink any protein shake or take one of those pills. I haven't even been to the gym before, but I have great results anyway.
23 Oct
Yes and you can be really proud.of yourself ! Actually in this posto didn't criticise you but i said a lot of people do
23 Oct
I know you didn't criticized me, I just wanted to say that you can make progress without this stuff:)
Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 23, 2013 12:56pm
via Android

Whether you do it to look smart or to be healthy, the main thing is that you are sweating out...just avoid those pills,supplements...you might sweat out today not for health reasons, but in the long run you will reap benefits, if only you continue....it's better to sweat out rather than using crash diet to look impressive

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 4:10am
via Android

Personally I don't really mind. Working out to find a partner (bf/gf, right?) is a lot healthier than some other ways... whatever...we're all struggling to find our happiness...

I guess it is a bit misleading to feign an interest in something to "fool" somebody into dating you... not very cool, but unless you lie about it "I love working out I've been doing it my whole life" nobody can really hold it against you that you went to the gym for a few months and quit. Heck I've done THAT before.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51