Feel like crying

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 1:52am
via Android

Just been having 1 of those weeks where nothing goes right!! All I feel like doing is crying! I don't want to eat, I can't sleep, etc.

24 Oct
Everything will be ok. I promise!! Just be strong it gets better:) do You need someone to talk to?
25 Oct
Thank you everybody :) I feel much better now & got a few smiles reading your replies!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 1:56am
via Android

Hey at least you don't eat when you're sad like I do... Haha hang in there girl everything will be fine

24 Oct
agree!! when im sad, food disapears.. literally *_*"
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 2:01am
via Android

Everyone goes through that youll be ok sometimes its better to let some of the tears out. And i tend to eat when im upset myself but pull through things will get better.

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 2:02am
via Android

It always gets better don't it? Then it will go to crap again. Horrible cycle. Hang in there.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 2:12am
via Android

I know that feeling, but you got to get up sometime I mean crying is good but in the end the problem is still there. I understand your passing through a hard time and alot of stress, and it seems that there isn't a solution but there is. You just have to make the choice yourself either get up and face the world or be dragged by it, don't let the pressure eat you it hurts I know but there's hope and a solution for every problem Takecare

Image_thumb
278 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 2:15am
via Android

I've been ready to give up all year,but put ur faith in God and u can achieve more than u. Could ever imagine

Image_thumb
103 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 3:20am
via Android

Remember tomorrow is a new day and things will always work out.

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 4:57am
via Android

Sumtimes it happens wid me also Evn same watevr u said.....on small small thngz I cry in dat case I talk to only dat person who really understands me m nature which is obvious m husband....so dun wrry it's natural phenomena...enjy life to the fullest...

Image_thumb
104 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 2:08pm
via Android

Sometimes you need to break down and just let it out......then you get back up...say i got this, and keep moving. Come on, we are with you.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 3:01pm
via iOS
Beginning of this week, it was same thing for me. Just let it out... have a good cry...It's cathartic!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51