Suggestions to get back into shape?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 24, 2013 8:09pm
via Android

Its been a while since I worked out. Now im trying to get back into routine and id love to hear some opinions. I dont want to get like pro wrestler body, just that beach body again.. been lazy for to long. Lol

24 Oct
When I was in Florida I ate a lot of microwaveable dinners from Healthy Choice, if I wanted a snack I'd eat some fruit with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, drank lots of water, worked out and if I went out to eat I tried to watch what I chose. After three months I lost ten pounds. I don't know if this will help or not but it might :)
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 8:16pm
via Android

Exercise durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

24 Oct
Yes but what kind of diet? What type of work out? Duhhhh
Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 12:28am
via Android

Nothing complicated mate...just start your routine....take one step at a time...eat whatever you like but in moderation....avoid fast food,soft drinks...and start your exercises...

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 4:08am
via Android

Tons of options,buy some dumbbells and do the weight routines. On this app,check with your friends may be able to do basketball league, join a martial arts school, take bike to work or shopping,just pick something that don't seem like work so u look forward to it good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51