Change and Transition

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 9:00pm
via Android

I am so proud of myself for making a huge change in my diet by cutting out sugar and eating healthier. I've also made the transition into exercising at least an hour a day, even if it's just walking.

But for the past couple days since my knee got injured, I've found it very difficult to get back into the habit and routine to exercise. I still watch what I eat and track my food on FitnessPal, but I'd like to know how you've overcame getting out of that state of mind of not feeling the motivation to get moving again.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 9:05pm
via Android

Have work out partner or partners that expect you to workout with them and dont let you slack. Sometimes you cant do it with out external motivation

25 Oct
That is so true. But I don't have that many friends who are into fitness. Their all skinny bitches. Lol
26 Oct
Lol!!! That's what's so great about this app. Get your network of friends here... Create a message board form with your friends and help each other.
Image_thumb
265 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 1:04am
via Android

Congratulations on eating healthy!

We can make you accountable if you like. Just post here when you've done your exercise and I will *bother bother* you until I see that you've done it.

1117524_100001843367364_1005275658_n_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 9:06am
via Android

Whatever you do, do not surround yourself with people who discourage you. And look at pictures of yourself when you were at your healthiest. Remember how good it felt. You don't have to be like that right away, but you need to get moving. Otherwise you go back to zero.

26 Oct
That is so true. Thank you Hazel
Image_thumb
265 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 12:18pm
via Android

So Di, it's been 12 hours since you've posted: have you done any exercise since then?

26 Oct
Lol no. Not yet. Getting ready to :-)
26 Oct
You'd better!! ;)
26 Oct
Lol you're awesome!
26 Oct
Ngaw, you'll make me blush!
Image_thumb
265 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 11:01am
via Android

Waiting for a workout update here

27 Oct
Pfff. My ass just rolled out ta bed. Hey. You should totally add me on Kik. :-). I'll inbox you my UN so we can chat k
27 Oct
I'll await your workout news with the air of someone ready to do some butt kicking ;p

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51