Struggling

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 6:42am
via iOS
I realize this is a exercise/fitness forum. But I'm in desperate need of some help. I have been fighting severe depression on and off for a few years now. I feel stuck and out of control. I don't know how to tell my family or even the boy I've been living with what's going on without sounding like I'm just looking for attention. I need help.
27 Oct
It can be hard to talk to others about what you are going through, but the people you love will listen and understand. Life can be real shitty sometimes but you have people who love you to help you through it.
27 Oct
Prayers up for you!
29 Oct
Keep your head out. Things will get better
01 Nov
You can always talk to me Kency!!! I'm always here for you, even when we don't see each other for forever!!! Lol. Love ya girlie!! :-)
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 6:52am
via Android

I heard recently that vigorous exercise 3 times a week was as good as taking anti depressants.  So start that and call a professional to help get you stable. 

Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 8:50am
via Android

Dont worry at all Kency Life s not to spend worry ing about all time
I don't know wat ur problems are but I wil remember u in my daily prayerss. To make u stronger and not worrisome. .
Please do meet a family Counsellor imdtly or you can Personally Message me here in this forum so tat I can help out dear...

27 Oct
Nic pic
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 10:26am
via Android

Hi

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 11:11am
via Android

Hey Kency, i also have serious problems with depression and I can say in some situations i know exaclty how you feel. I had a lots of problems in my family and it made consquences in my life. But I'm still here, alive, have support from my friends. I know it's hard to tell them what's been happening in your life, but if they're real, they'll listen and help you. Humans help each other, right? And also, since i started training, my life has been better. Focus on things that makes you happy, try out some new hobbies. Life is a gift which souldn't be wasted. And when you think that things cannot be any worse than it already is, remember that they are people out there who have much bigger problems than you. Once you realize that you trust people, you can tell them about your situation. Tell them that they don't have to pitty you, only help you and accept you for who you are. And they will, I promise. You don't have to be ashamed of yourself. And also: But do not forget to smile, beacuse every day without laugh is a wasted day. :-)

27 Oct
Well said, Nina
27 Oct
Thanks Greg :-)
27 Oct
If you don't mind me asking, what ethnicity are you?
29 Oct
Haha but idk what do you mean?in what do i belive in, what's my religion or?
000_0225_thumb
154 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 2:46am

Hey, your not alone in your problem. I am bipolar and have had it for a decade now. I use to deal with it by playing tennis and writing in a journal. I had no one to talk to at that time that cared. It helped me out alot and I'm sure it will help you too. Hopefully you have at least one person in your life you can lean on and tell your problems too. It will help and if your suicidal like I use to be you need some way to get your feelings out before you go too far.

I hope everything worksout for you. If you need to talk inbox me. It helps to talk to people that have an ideal of what your going through. :)

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 7:00am
via Android

Everytime im depressed, stressed, etc i think of this line from a song i heard...

"Its all right i'm ok i think God can explain."

I dont really know what it means but i think its telling me. . . Relax, everything will be okay.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 9:33pm
via iOS
We're the internet, we don't really give good advice.

Having said that, my personal bad advice, given the limited knowledge of your situation, is it's probably not as bad as you think.  Don't worry about it, and find a non-harmful vice to take your mind off.  Given the app we are communicating over, might I suggest exercise? :).
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Oct 30, 2013 1:29am
via Android

Workout. Talk to family and friends. Meet new people here or out on the town. If a simple hi is good enough, then will do. We are all here for the same reason, to better ourselves physically as well as mentally.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51