Help? How can I...?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 7:56pm
via iOS
Okay I just found this app and it seems amazing to me. However I live in an apartment where even if you walk my neighbor hear it. I really don't want to join the gym an be stuck in a contract for a year. But it seems like, since I can't jump or do much without disturbing my downstairs neighbors, I will most likely have to. Please? Anyone out there going through the same have any tips?
Ps. I was jogging almost everyday out side but now that the weathers getting cold is harder because of the cold air I'm breathing in and I can't sleep at night from the coughing. Anyone have any suggestions? Or should I just give in and JOIN THE GYM?
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 8:15pm
via Android

There is a lot of workout without jump
Try this
Intense Legs
Reach Your Arms Limits
Abs On Fire
Rapid-Fire Obliques

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 8:17pm
via iOS
Okay. Thank you.. But question? Is this enough to lose body fat? I mean I keep reading that cardio is the best way to achieve losing weight? So if I'm not jumping "getting my sweat on" won't this just tone me up inside my fat but te fat will still be there?
29 Oct
Moving burns calories. Cardio burns more calories per minute so it's the first choice for losing fat. A lot of non jumping exercises still get your heart pumping and sweat flowing, but basically anything you do is burning calories, so if you do enough, and in conjunction with a sensible diet (I recommend myfitnesspal or noom for calorie tracking) you WILL lose fat
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 8:37pm
via Android

It will work if you do correctly
The best exemple are the squats
If you are doing them correctly you will burn f1t even many hours after

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 9:11pm
via iOS
Okay thank you so much...
Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 10:57pm
via Android

Try yoga when your home. Go out for a jog or a walk around the neighborhood. Good luck

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 11:09pm
via Android

A few workouts only have one or two jumping parts for a total of maybe a minute or two. Unless you're working out at 2am is that really so bad?  If you still can't stand to do it, substitute something in, like no-jump Burpees, or squats...

Heres a couple w no or few jumps:
True Bruce Lee Isometrics
Core the Pilates Way
Scientific 7-Minute Workout
The A-Team

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 30, 2013 8:11pm
via iOS
Awesome. Thank you all for answering my question.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51