Help..I need motivation!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 1, 2013 3:03am
via Android

Anyone have any good motivational tips for me to get back on my weight loss wagon?

01 Nov
No but I'd you get some let me know
02 Nov
You can't get healthy if you constantly give up on yourself. Start with your mentality and set practical goals.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 1, 2013 3:09am
via Android

I will

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 1, 2013 3:22am
via Android

Well, if you mean weight loss by dieting. One thing you can do is, when you go shopping make it a point to buy only healthy foods, fruits and vegetables. Also through away ALL YOUR JUNK and UNHEALTHY FOODS! This way when you cook you'll only have healthy mwals and snacks. Check out websites for healthy eating and recipes. I have some sitea if needed!

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 1, 2013 3:27am
via Android

Ok thank you. My problem is that I emotionally eat from stresses in my life so I end up falling off.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 1, 2013 3:45am
via Android

Sometimes i think of the clothes i wish i can still wear. Semi motivating.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 1, 2013 3:48am
via Android

Yea me too but that isn't even enough sometimes though. I have tried hanging my old clothes up for motivation and it only worked for a short time

02 Nov
Do you feel comfortable being where you are with your weight? Or are you self conscious? Because that's more than enough motivation to keep going if it's the latter.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 1, 2013 4:01am
via Android

Well, ill do my best to help out. Now drop and give me one casual workout 10 min. ill be here to motivate you

17 Dec
That's a nice one (of motivation)!
Image_thumb
96 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 11:03am
via Android

How are you now Brenda?

Maybe we can do some workouts together here? That's for me a way to push myself always.

Just message :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51