Sore Knee

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 1, 2013 10:39pm
via Android

Any one got any issues with their knees? If so, have you done anything to decrease the pain? Please share..

02 Nov
l went to physiotherapy and was taught how to tap it before workouts and was given some exercise to reduce pain
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Nov 2, 2013 12:10pm
via Android

My right knee gives me problems sometimes.

This is mainly due to a bad right ankle and bad delelloped moving pattern. Also old injuries play a little part in it.

For solving it iv been trying to walk straight and be more aware of bad movement which influences my knee. Also been doing deep squats sincr it feels like it kinda fights the old injurie pain.

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Nov 2, 2013 12:48pm
via Android

My left knee recently acted out, and I found out it's due to a slight bone spur. I start physical therapy Monday. But I still exercise. I do anything that doesn't put a lot of stress on the knee, like walking or weights. I do some squats, hops and lunges but not as much, since these type of exercises tend to agitate it.

02 Nov
Take two Aleve or anti-flammatory meds and apply ice pack while elevating the leg at heart level. Make sure you're not directing the icepak to skin. Wrap it in paper towel
02 Nov
If you do it for a week along with walking it'd go away
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 2, 2013 12:49pm
via Android

I use to have knee problems when I ran on my current high school which was spartanburg high schools cross country and so I did it for 15 weeks and so my knees were sore and so I screamed and yelled on pain and then I just walked it off to relieve the pain.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51