Help Staying Away From Bad.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Nov 2, 2013 11:01pm
via iOS
Hey guys! I seriously need help. I know I'm like all of y'all out there, we love our food. But I just cannot seem to resist all the bad stuff. I tell myself I'm gonna stop eating candy ad fast food and all that, and start doing more workouts an I will do it for a week and then loose it. My stomach use to e pretty flat and attractive, and my flutes used to be perfect. I had good toed arms and now it's like there's nothing there and I just can't seem to get it back.... Help me with advice? Give me excersizes? Push me to my limit. Help me out please.
03 Nov
Have you tried weight watchers? You get a certain amount of points aday you can save up the points if you want a chocolate or cake. For example if you eat healthy for three days then you will earn enough points to have a bit of cake. As long as you exercise and don't go over your daily points you will not put weight on :-)
03 Nov
Make sure you have healthy snacks to hand and hide any bad stuff so the first things you see are good
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Nov 3, 2013 4:54pm
via iOS
Hi. To stay on track you need commitment and proper workout programme. The more you workout, the better you feel. You will be able to keep away from bad foods if your meals are nutritious, filling and most of all a variety of delicious goodness. 
If you like I can share with you what I eat, you can follow me and my workouts. But this obviously works for me. Everyone is different and whatever works for me, might not necessarily work for you.
Good luck!
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Nov 3, 2013 9:06pm
via Android

Whats are flutes

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Nov 3, 2013 10:15pm
via Android

You can do it! Stay committed  and just say "no!" to junk food! Join weight loss groups on Facebook or other online communities and post your progress publicly! Always stay dedicated to a healthy eatin' and regular exercise lifestyle. It will all be worth it!

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Nov 3, 2013 10:40pm
via Android

Show m3 how you look like

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Nov 3, 2013 11:38pm
via Android

Follow me

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51