Soda no more!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 3, 2013 6:53pm
via Android

Hey, just wanted the. Know has anyone else on here cut soda, or is trying to? I've been semi clean for the past year to year and a half. I mainly get my sugary drink fix from either lemonade, or iced tea since it doesn't have a lot of other crap in it. But now with Mountain Dew Game Fuel out I want soda. Anyone else having success, and having cravings?

03 Nov
YES!!!! I'm trying!! It is so hard cause I love it!! I am taking all sugar out of my diet. I've been going for a month( yeah, it's not that long) but I am struggling cause I craving it so much. Especially when my family drinks it. Lol><
03 Nov
Good! Your going to notice the results soon if you haven't already. I mean only sugary thing I mostly drink is gatorade nowadays, and soon only water.
03 Nov
Stopped them 2 years ago and don't miss them at all!
04 Nov
13 years ago had gallbladder stones and coke will give me the worst pain so stop drinking had my surgery and just didn't drink anymore and don't crave it anymore .
04 Nov
Never soda try drink cold green tea and alots water drink. ...
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 5:41am

Stopped 3 or 4 years ago so my kids wouldn't always "have soda around." I dont miss it. I maybe have 3 or 4 a year, and its SO sweet i dont really enjoy it anymore. If you can really get off it, i bet you wont enjoy going back and you wont miss it.

Me16_thumb
64 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 5:51am
via Android

I bought a 12 ok of mtn dew in Feb. Told myself after the last can it was water or milk,(because I was pregnant). Cutting this out I didn't gain any weight until I was 8 mnths along..loved it. I thought it would be hard since I had been drinking the mtn dew for so long! Had to tell myself everyday "I know you want that, but you dont need it". For me it was easy, hopefully you vs..fight the urge:)

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 9:41am
via Android

I can't get it nowadays but when I'm in the US it's really easy to get zero calorie flavored seltzer. It's a great soda alternative and comes in so many flavors. It's more subtle, def not as sweet as soda, but you get used to it.

I bought my mom a make your own soda kit. There's sodastream, but you have to get all the supplies from them, I got my mom a setup that just uses regular co2 tanks you can get many places for way cheap.

186468_100000167195114_1958573784_n_thumb
1 Post
Nov 4, 2013 10:05am
via Android

Soda and all kinds of hard drinks contain high dose of sugar.  It harms the body internally.  Why to go for it? Instead have fruit juices- good for body.. if you really have sweet cravings. Replace cold drink by fruit juices.. will be boon to you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51