Tomorrow is a new day...

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 12:59am
via Android

Hey guys. I found this app a few months ago. I love it, everyone is awesome and I enjoy the interactions with the work outs. I had to leave for a few weeks as we bought a home, moved, had to replace two transmissions and still run our business. Been very busy. In the same I have lost track with working out and eating right. So I'm here as tomorrow is a new day! I'm looking for some tips, ideas and of course some encouragement and motivation. I need it and would really appreciate it. I had to make a new account as I had problems with old email and had to close so if you recognize me please friend me.

07 Nov
Sometimes life has a mind of its own. I have been MIA also but ready to get back on track :) congrats on the new house!
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 3:21am
via Android

Sounds like you had some good and bad..but lime you said tomorrow is a new day..good luck with everything and we're here for you...

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 12:10am
via Android

Well, I need and want to start getting myself in the habit again to get up at 6 go for a 45 to hour walk no matter the weather. I'm struggling I think about how cold it is and go right back to bed. I need to get on track though because when you own a business being disciplined is very important and if you slip in one area of your life you start in another area. Other then walking every morning I'd like to do a full work out again every other day. I'm finding it harder to get back on track then it was to start.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51