4 posts | Original | Recent
64 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 5:56am
via Android

What was your motivation for starting to work out?

Mine is def my 2 boys....I want to be the best I can for them. I am way more self conscience then I ever was before I had them, ready to get bk to my old self and hopefully never get away from it again. Would love to be healthy and fit

513 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 6:02am
via Android

Results definitely motivate me!

950 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 6:21am
via Android

Boredom + restlessness + hunger for improvement + lack of direction ---> couldn't decide on a life path, can't decide on whether to go back to school....improving my body and health seemed like the easiest most obvious choice to expend this potential energy while I mull over the rest

07 Nov
Awesome:) I love reading your replies def know what to say and seem to be very opinionated which is great. :)
07 Nov
Wow that certainly cheers me up. Seriously I got too much time on my hands, unemployed looking for a job overseas in a country where they don't speak much English so I'm starved for interaction in my native language. Lately, working out seems like the only good thing I've been doing.
07 Nov
Well I'm not exactly great with words...
07 Nov
Haha no worries that's just why I post so much these days...unless you were trying to say I misunderstood you and shouldn't feel cheered up...??
07 Nov
Oops forgot a smiley face or whatever so you're sure I'm playin
20 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 6:40am
via Android

I want to be able to play my sport without pulling my back every time and be able to put my shoes on without straining to reach

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51