Leg and bum workout help!?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 7:12am
via Android

I have been on this app for about a year and occasional come on here when I want to work on something specific. I do work out at the gym 3 times a week doing a program called the 5x5.
The one thing I need to work on most is my bum and thighs. I am a size 5 for pants bt a size 7 with shorts. I am 130 lbs, 5'3 and 17 years old. I am very self-confident with my backside of my legs as I do have some cellulite. I have looked and tried some leg and bum workouts on this app bt can't seem to find one that will help reduce the size \ cellulite.
What workouts do you suggest I should try and how long do you believe I will start to see results? Right now I am trying out the beach basics. Anyone who knows about about or tried it, do you think it will give me great results?
Thank you to anyone who is willing to help me (:

09 Nov
Try brazilian buttlift
09 Nov
I been doing squats for awhile and i see my legs and butt changing my butt got lifted and my legs getting tighter, try my work out i made its called squat that butt
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 8:50am
via Android

Thank you(: I will give those a try and see how they go

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 12:46pm
via Android

Try this :
Intense Legs
You can use dumbbels or band

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 1:48pm
via iOS
     TRY 

It qets those leqqs & but muscles lookinq GOOOD
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 2:49pm
via Android

I think the 5x5 will do more for your leggs than most workouts on here. Just squad heave, do your deadlifts and lunges and your leggs will devellop. Overal lower bodyfat will help with your problem. So perhaps try tp get in some more cardio.

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 4:59pm
via Android
09 Nov
Not sure if these will help, I just had a few liked...
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 7:14pm
via Android

Yeah so far I'm working my way up to 90 lbs for squats and 80lbs on the rest for the 5x5. I'm hoping it will help by the end of three months. thanks for your replies!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51