I have let myself down

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 9:19am
via Android

I have been training fornthe marathon for almost a year and the race day was today .... but I was sick and I had a fever I had tried my best to stay in good conditions for the race day but I failed im really mad of myself

10 Nov
Well to be honest its not your fault. Some things like getting ill can't always be controlled. Think of it as you're being saved for something better. Maybe a more challenging marathon.
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 9:23am
via Android

Find and book a smaller one or two and find anither major one dude dont get down there are heaps of opportunities keep up your great work and dont worry because I too get sick way more than I should but everything happens for a reason and you can and should do smaller ones and train harder goodluck in future

Image_thumb
145 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 5:08pm
via Android

I agree with Jenny. You can't control some things like sickness. Don't beat yourself up about it and prepare for the next thing :) I commend you for training so hard though.

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 6:28pm
via Android

Thanks for the cheering guys ... it's just reall madness when u try to stay gd and then something bad happens and  u can't control

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 11:23pm
via Android

Look at it this way. You might have missed this one but that means by the next one you will be in better shape and will place higher :-)

11 Nov
That's what im thinking of ill train harder until I become better
11 Nov
That's the attitude to have good luck.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51