Off and on

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 12:33am
via Android

Been doing this off and on since my injuried knee and now this nasty cold. I went for a walk yesterday and got out of breath so quickly I was shocked!! I didn't do any workout for weeks, and now I feel like I'm back at square one. I didn't gain any weight (thank goodness), but I get out of breath doing simple tasks. Ugh. Just gotta keep chuggin along I suppose. Feeling a bit disappointed tonight.

Image_thumb
265 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 2:07am
via Android

Take care of your knee Di! You can always regain fitness and of you're eating healthy, it shouldn't be too difficult - you can't regain your knee!

Image_thumb
103 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 3:33am
via Android

Don't get down on yourself. Stay positive and you'll be back to %100 in no time..keep smiling..

Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 3:44am
via Android

You'll get back on track but lemme ask this Do you normally get winded w/intense exercise? Do you cough a lot at night? Do you have chest tightness? You could have asthma look into it you'd be surprised by how minor signs are part of a bigger underlying issue

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 3:44am
via Android

Hey sorry too hear of your knee injury, I know exactly how you feel. After having ACL surgery twice in two years I'm just getting back to working out how I used to. This cold does not help when trying to workout after an injury but try and stay positive and slowly strengthen and stretch that leg, meaning your quads and hamstring. Strengthening that will help your knee feel better in everyday life! Best of luck getting better.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51