Motivation for students

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 3:25pm
via Android

Hello all,

I am a hard-working student looking for some serious motivation buddies to keep me in check and to bounce workout ideas off of. Also to meet my fitness goals, which are to do a full pull up, a headstand push up, and run a 5k all the way through.

Share your ideas, goals, and motivation here, let's get a group going!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 3:30pm
via iOS
I'll be a buddy! I'm a student also, but I'm on my last year of high school and could totally use more motivation because after school I just feel absolutely dead. Message me if you'd like and we can definitely do that! I can also share workouts that I like on here and ones that I've just made up. I also like trying new diets. I'm currently doing the fruit flush where I only eat fruit for a week! It's supposed to make you lose weight like crazy, let's see about that! Anyway, I can definitely be a support if you'd like and we can support each other.
14 Nov
If you don't have enough protein you will loose muscle too Take care of you
14 Nov
Yeah, but I'm also having one meal with protein.
14 Nov
Good ;-)
14 Nov
Yes, I usually have like a wrap and a salad for lunch then breakfast and dinner are mostly just fruits.
15 Nov
This was my workout today Run 1mile 25 box jumps 25 push ups 25 box jumps 1min of lunges 45 sec burpees 15 sec rest, then 1 min march 1 min butt kickers 30 sec jumping jacks 1 min squat jumps Repeat from burpees 1 min wall sit 1 min handstands 15 ab choppers each side Stretch!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 5:35am
via Android

Today I did two all body workouts on the app. Tomorrow I plan on doing a stability ball exercise. Any favorite workouts??

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51