Feeling unmotivated

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 1:31am
via Android

Any help...
Lately my workouts feel as if I'm just going through the motions. Almost like I forgot how to train. Weird maybe I need a trainer...

17 Nov
I find thinking about all the chocolates and cakes and pizzas I ate a good motivation. Haha.
17 Nov
You need a workout partner.
17 Nov
Watch Rocky
17 Nov
Been there many times. What helped me was look at fitness vids on youtube
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 1:59am
via Android

The biggest motivator for me is to remember about fat cells. Once you get fat cells, they are there to stay. You can't "burn" them off. Sure, you can shrink them, but only so much. So next time you think about skipping a workout, think about how many fat cells you are going to gain and how missing that one workout will effect you for the rest of your life.

sure,  a bit drastic, but it keeps me in line lol

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 2:48am
via Android

Buy a pair of pants to small u will think to yourself I don't want to end up this way ,a training buddy is a big help, also take a good look at your training you just may need difference routine,or switch it to martial arts but please don't give up can do it

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 3:26am
via Android

I get that way after doing a favorite workout too many times. Do you switch it up?

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 3:59am
via Android

U just need a little reviving ...some excitement...sit down and set some serious goals wat do  want to accomplish throw out ur old routines and get creative create a routine thts all u and put ur creation in motion hav fun with it

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 7:44am
via Android

Do some serious motivational web browsing.. check out athletes with awesome physiques on simplyshredded.com & read their interviews.

Also, when last I got motivated and bored, I started a doing a programme I got from bodybuilding.com, check it out. They have awesome free programmes designed by competitors. following a programme that's new will motivate you cos it has new exercises and it's all in all kinda exciting.

Whatever you do just don't quit. Winners never quit&quitters never win.

17 Nov
try something new? NEVER QUIT. EVER
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 18, 2013 11:39am
Hey john! I usually do some meditation or prayer before a workout. It clears my mind of any distraction. Something is definitely distracting you.
Nov 18, 2013 10:29pm
via Android

Hello, It's time to get it in.....Let's go.......

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51