New here

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 8:56am
via Android

Ok so here's the deal I don't have money to spend right now got a Lil one on the way but I wanna get in shape extremly inshape cuz I have two kids already and its hard to keep up with them plus I wanna be around them for along time to come so I just need to get alil help on how I should start I like challenges so please don't give me something to easy lol any advice is appreciated and will be used as best I can

17 Nov
I got started for the same reasons.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 9:45am
via Android

Try going into your profile and clicking at the top where it says "all updates" and just start looking at all the workouts people are doing.  Once you find one that looks good there will be a few others listed below that are similar. There's a few other ways to browse workouts. Look at people's liked lists... Search by how much time you want...

I'd say don't worry about finding the perfect one just jump in and do one and your momentum will already be in a positive direction and you'll get a much better idea where to go next.

It seems like, with a budget you mentioned, you may not have a gym membership? Just looking for home/bodyweight workouts?

This is one of my favorite full body with core concentration workouts:

The A-Team

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 12:46pm
via Android

Lots of good free workouts.  Just find some you want to do. I don't pay for any I do. Its done a lot for me and I've been using it since the end of August.

Image_thumb
104 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 12:53pm
via Android

Follow me and check my workouts. I got some good intense but shorter ones to get started

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51