Bullied for being over weight?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 4:31pm
via Android

Jeremiah 30:16-21 MSG

“‘Everyone who hurt you will be hurt; your enemies will end up as slaves. Your plunderers will be plundered; your looters will become loot. As for you, I’ll come with healing, curing the incurable, Because they all gave up on you and dismissed you as hopeless— that good-for-nothing Zion.’ “Again, God ’s Message: “‘I’ll turn things around for Jacob. I’ll compassionately come in and rebuild homes. The town will be rebuilt on its old foundations; the mansions will be splendid again. Thanksgivings will pour out of the windows; laughter will spill through the doors. Things will get better and better. Depression days are over. They’ll thrive, they’ll flourish. The days of contempt will be over. They’ll look forward to having children again, to being a community in which I take pride. I’ll punish anyone who hurts them, and their prince will come from their own ranks. One of their own people shall be their leader.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 9:48pm
via Android

Tht good for nothing Zion??? Zion is Gods church! Zion is Gods people!  Again Jeremiah 30: 17 (kjv) for i will restore health unto thee...stop there for a moment one th word restore points out isreals broken state they r n need of restoration ...continue reading verse ..and i will heal thee of thy wounds ..again stop again th prophet is prophesying to Gods wounded and broke down people ..continue reading ..saith th lord because they called thee an Outcast saying ths is Zion whom no man seeketh after.. God did not fully reject his people israel his born punished because of their sin is still Gods children and is by no means an outcast the enemy said ths is zion ths is Gods church ths broken down and wounded people who God has rejected these outcasts...big mistake!!! Galtions 6:7 (kjv) says ths...be not deceived God is not mocked for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap.. Th enemy laughs at ruined and fallen state of Gods people assuming God is finished with thm and no one wud want anything to do with such a fallen people but God sent word of comfort to zion his church his people his children and a chilling message for enemy tht not laughed at th calamity of his people but dared to mock him God all mighty himself...God has cast off his people whom he forknew..micah 7:8(kjv) Rejoice not against me O mine enemy when i fall i shall arise when i sit in darkness the lord shall be a light around me.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 9:54pm
via Android

How dare th enemy laugh at our mistakes how dare saten himself point out our brokeness our wounds our failures our weaknesses and poke at us and take cheap shots at us whn we haven fallen!!!! God loves his children God covers our mistakes n his blood his grace overshodows our weakness and love restores anew....he who touches us touches th apple of his eye..we win!!!! Saten loses!!!

19 Nov
was that quoted fron something?
19 Nov
No its not...its jus holy ghost and fire
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 9:56pm
Somebody pass the offering basket lol! Good word Hannah! It's nice to see other believes on here. Gotta keep not only ourselves encouraged, but others as well!
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 9:59pm
via Android

God is good all th time!! :)

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 10:01pm
Yes he is!
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 10:55am
via Android

I dont understand? Are you being bullied for being over weight or are you reaching out to the people who have been bullied

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 1:55pm
Good morning and God bless Daniel! Yes I am reaching out to those that have been bullied or are being bullied and teased. Rather it be at school, the bus or train, in public places, by family or spouse, at a restaurant, even at the gym, etc. This post is even for those that are looked down for losing weight by their family and friends. The person that calls themselves or describe themselves as fat boy/big boy or fat girl/big girl because, they come to accept their being over weight. Thinking that they could never change and thats how people see them as. I've always been and big guy and come from a family with a lot of people about 60/40. We've all teased each other or ourselves. I've always been the type of person to give encouragement to others. This is an area where I want to focus more on and bring that encouragement. There's people out there that face this type of abuse everyday! People that hurt themselves or want to because of the bullying. Or worse yet, take their own lives because of it. I feel it's mines, yours and everybody else's job to be an encouragement to ourselves and others. To encourage people for whatever reason or area in that person life.
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 21, 2013 1:50am
via iOS
Oh wow, 
You are doing a great thing and 
There should be more people like you
In the world 
God bless you too
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 21, 2013 2:04am
Thanks Daniel! You can be one of those people by encouraging someone. It all starts with you!
Image_thumb
59 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 3:23pm
via Android

I was bullied for.being. literal toothpick I was 56 pounds

23 Nov
U couldn't of been literally a tooth pick.... :-) sorry u were bullied.... being bullied is not cool....
23 Nov
xD I was 4'5 67pound (soaking wet)
23 Nov
I'm sorry but i dnt wat th xD means?? Is it a face?
23 Nov
Yea its a face turn ya phone sideways
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 4:15pm
via Android

K .. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51