Most Supportive Skimbler

4 posts | Original | Recent

Natsu_wallpaper_1_thumb
32 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 1:13pm
via Android

So in an effort to avoid studying, I was wondering what exercises people were doing and browsing through the update list when I noticed a trend. Don't know if I can call it a trend since the man is a "like" machine.

But Mr. John W, I believe comes close to the most supportive person on here outside of the forums. Complete a workout chances are he will like it within minutes after you've completed it.

So to you sir I say "Thank you & keep it!" The time and effort it takes to make a simple gesture is appreciated and source of motivation.

Also to everyone that posts on the forums, Thank you too! Such pleasant place to read fitness tips. Oh and you too Skimble Team!

Anyone else you feel should be meantioned for there support?

Image_thumb
265 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 3:10am
via Android

Wow, I've noticed his name on the like list a lot but now that you point it out, he really is a like machine!

Thanks John, for all that silent support. You are awesome. And I might steal your helmet idea.

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 7:59am
via Android

Mario P without a doubt.

000_0225_thumb
154 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 8:02pm
via Android

Yep I agree with u john is always liking my posts. Hes awesome! Makes me feel like working out more since at least one person is supporting me on every single workout.

23 Nov
Glad im not the only one who gets happy when I see likes back on my posts :-) Lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51