Shaking?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
32 Posts
Nov 21, 2013 10:52pm
via Android

Hey sometimes when i am working out the Target area/muscles get uncontrollably shaky.. anyone know Why this happens and how to stop it?

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 12:59am
via Android

Do you drink enough water throughout the day? How about your diet? Are you getting essentials vitamins and minerals? Balance of protein fats and carbs?

Maybe stretch more before/after...

Icon_missing_thumb
32 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 8:03am
via Android

Ahh i see. I havent been well lately so i havent been Able to eat/drink as much. Thanks

22 Nov
Glad to help. There are lots of other reasons this could happen but your conclusion seems the most likely.
Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 12:11pm
via Android

I run it to the same problem at the end of my workouts it seems to be coming from the exhaustion and muscle tires tied to a will that makes me finish every rep or second no matter the pain. TST!!!"!

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 12:11pm
via Android

Hi Kieran!! My name is Kumari, I am so glad you have brought ths up. I started a forum topic not long ago on the same topic. I had a car accident due to uncontrollable shaking and spasming in my legs after a heavy leg weight session. I wrote my car off and ws look lucky to wlk away frm wreck. It is muscle fatigue and it can happen to the best of us. As long as u r eating enuf to sustain yr body and maintaining steady fluid intake then shaking is a sign of pure hard work. Unless u have any undiagnosed motor neuron issues?? Good luck!!

25 Nov
Wow hope you was ok. Thanks :)
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 12:12pm
via Android

OMGOSH sorry dnt know what exactly happend wth the text there!

22 Nov
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 3:20pm
via Android

It happens for me when i really practice too much
Then you will have to be carefull to not hurt yourself
Maybe you muscle jeed then to rest more. You can change then the muscle you are working (ex: first day you work your arms and the second day you work yours legs

25 Nov
Ok great. Thanks :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51