What do u do?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 2:46am
via Android

What do u do if u crave or hungry at night? I tend to either ignore,get a fruit,or eat what I crave.

22 Nov
Depends on what u crave other wise try something spicey around dinner cayenne pepper
22 Nov
Clementines! Or oranges I love citrus!
23 Nov
Greek yogurt or half of a protein bar works.
23 Nov
Thanks u all. The comments & support helps a lot. Tony-what kind of protein bar u suggest? When I look for a protein bar they r so HIGH in sugar. I avoid them. Protein outweighs the sugar. So is 25g protein 21g sugar ok?
23 Nov
Do you know which workout will help me I wanna know how to get smaller butt and I am men plz help and tell me which workout I need to do
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 2:48am
via iOS
Drink like gallons of water
24 Nov
But then you gotta wake up to use the bathroom, like, 10 times
25 Nov
Just force your self to pee right before bed , and it kinda easy if you cugged a half-gal or more
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 3:02am
via Android

I try to plan my calories to allow a snack at night.  Not right before sleeping usually, I don't like how that makes me feel.

As far as I know "don't eat late at night" is kind of a gimmicky trick that may work for some people but really is only effective as it applies to your overall calorie intake.

22 Nov
that being said, last week was cheesecake week :/
22 Nov
22 Nov
Yes dont eat at night is just old woman logic to hopd them off snacking. So its a tool to use to stay ubder a x amount of calories.
22 Nov
I don't count calories but when I've had a heavy workout day I've had to get up and eat a piece of bread in the middle of the night cause of tummy grumbles keeping me awake... haven't noticed anything negative from it and it helps me get back to sleep!
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 10:04pm
Keep it healthy as much as possible! Fruit or thing I have healthy or pop a bag of popcorn lite or no butter
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 10:09pm
via Android

I normally plan yogurt, pop corn or some peanut butter toast.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 23, 2013 1:59pm
via Android

I try to drink water, or milk but if I'm really hungry I try to grab a fruit or a protein bar, I try not to eat to late at night bc I don't always have the sense to eat a small meal

23 Nov
Leonel- what protein bar do u suggest? They r so high in sugar I avoid them. Know any good ones?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 23, 2013 2:11pm
via Android

If i do have a bite later at night, i have 2 rice cakes with pb&jam..It's not as heavy as bread..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51