Recommend a diet program?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 24, 2013 11:41pm
via iOS
Does anyone recommend a diet I could follow. Having trouble shedding weight and loosing inches?
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 2:20am
via Android

Diets dnt work!!!!! Not any shape form or fashion....if u want to lose weight and keep off and b healthy u have to change and modify ur eating habits and activities...its a for life thing...clean eating which lean meats vegetables and fruits sweet potatoes nuts....egg whites and oats...healthy oils...limit but eliminate things like cheese milk and etc they do hav their place...and treat urself every once n awhile if u like chocolate every once n awhile hav one enjoy life exercise with th goal of health instead of just looking good ull enjoy the trip a whole lot more...thn if u jus focus on numbers on th scale or th measurements u take

25 Nov
Thts limit but dnt eliminate sorry
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 3:47am
via iOS
It is not about dieting, it is about making a lifestyle. I recommend Paleo. When people have trouble losing weight and/or inches, it is usually due to gut inflammation problems. Your gut becomes inflamed when you eat certain foods. Paleo is a high protein, high fat,  low carb, low sugar lifestyle. This prevents any inflammation. Furthermore, Paleo allows most anyone to lose weight because of the avoidance of carbs and sugar. Those two categories are the source of weight gain and stubborn weight loss. Being on such a strict regimen allows your body to heal from any problems, and only allows you to eat foods that will have benefits for your body. I am currently doing Paleo. It did take about a week for me to become accustomed to eating very low carb; I was very tired for the first week. After that first week, though, I had more energy then in a long time. It is worth it. I have no inflammation problems, and I have enough energy everyday to get everything done. 

God bless!
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 7:30am
via iOS
How this diet  
You can eat chocolates, waffles, ice cream and all sorts of junk food..  
But you have to make sure you're getting decent amont of carbs and protein and also fats in.. 
Just count your calories and stay in a caloric deficit.. 
Just have to find out how many colories it takes to maintain your weight ( search for bmr scales online) and stay below that  
That's it!!!.  Coloric deficit ..... Coloric deficit..... Coloric deficit..... Coloric deficit
25 Nov
:-)!!!!! Caloric deficet!!!! 100% agree

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51