I don't care what guys want

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Nov 27, 2013 4:59pm
via iOS
I want to be a fitness model .... I have a lot of work to do but still. My one thing is guys keep telling me that no one likes that. I really don't care but I'm curious if it's true
27 Nov
That's hot !!
27 Nov
Funnily enough, me and some friends had a discussion about this last weekend. There were 8 or 9 of us and we were fairly much split down the middle. I personally don't find masculine woman as attractive and some others but alot of my friends thought the opposite. Too each there own really. But if thats goal, don't stop till you obtain it. best of luck
28 Nov
Doesnt matter if guys likr it thats ur call if u want that then go for it
29 Nov
I'm sorry for all those guys... fitness models are very sexy and most important they are very healthy and have great wellness..
29 Nov
So keep the motivation and another thing.. when most men hear about a fitness model they automatically think of a woman bodybuilder.. those are very very different.. models are what you see in sports magazines, in gym walls etc... what men don't like those fitness models.???? Because I think that a fitness model is way more sexy than a Victoria secret model.. MY TASTE..
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 27, 2013 5:23pm
via Android

Sorry still working this app out.

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Nov 27, 2013 5:47pm
via Android

It depends what you call fitness model.
If you are talking to be like arnold swarzenegger of course it's not hot or sexy.
If you are talking to looks like sport illustred model or model you can find in the magazine shape, ok that's hot...

29 Nov
No woman can grow muscle like a man unless they take steroids.. you might have them confused by a woman bodybuilder and a fitness model.. but you got a point.. :-)
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Nov 27, 2013 11:47pm
via Android

If you feel comftable with this it will. Loads of fitness models out there who look great and sexy.

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 28, 2013 2:44am
via Android

The older I get the more I like the sound of it, but there is a limit I dont love it when the girls no longer look female heh

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Nov 28, 2013 6:09am
via Android

There's room for everybody in this world, and SOMEBODY has to be happy to be one of those crazy muscley body building women so why not you?

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 28, 2013 6:19am
via Android

I believe you can do it. Stay motivated

Image_thumb
209 Posts
Nov 28, 2013 3:15pm
via iOS
There are a lot of beauty fitness models. If you have a Instagram check out bossgirlssquats they are incredible and are great motivators...
Image_thumb
59 Posts
Nov 28, 2013 4:01pm
via Android

Why are you teting to look like a model You're. Already there! xD
IMPERFECTLY PERFECT

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 28, 2013 7:55pm
via Android

I think Fitness models are very hot and sexy so keep the motivation.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51