3 posts | Original | Recent
482 Posts
Nov 28, 2013 4:22am
via Android

We are all here for pretty much samething i guess to reach goals get healthier build muscle or lose weight to get back in shape or even feel better bout ourselves...these are all acheivable goals one step at a time or one workout at a time or one meal at a time but wellness the complete overhaul the total package it seems like the bar is so high to me...what do u do whn u bare ur heart and say i need help and th answer is dead silence??? Whn the people u lov most r distant and seem to have abandoned u? What do u do whn ur world falls apart? What do u whn church seems unreachable and prayer sticks in ur throat and life is to heavy to keep going ive lived a hard life and i struggle with ths incurable disease everyday...how can wellness b acheived??? I need my church...in a time to b thankful I'm jus tryin to breath...but n my heart I'm rejected th enemy crowds n as i stand by myself...nobody knws...I'm overwhelmed I'm undone I'm broken their is nothing left...is wellness acheivable whn we are facing death??? I'm all alone trapped in ths box i cry but nobdy will hear

612 Posts
Nov 28, 2013 8:17am
via Android

Er. . .   what?

950 Posts
Nov 28, 2013 1:56pm
via Android

I think the fact that you can even ask this question, and are reaching out and searching for the answer, means that yes, wellness IS achievable for you.

28 Nov
Thanx...its easy to write it but speaking it is something else...but i remember a time whn i couldn't do wat i do now ...I've come along way..and i can go th rest..:-) thanx!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51