Best workout time

3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Dec 2, 2013 2:26am
via Android

Ok whens the best workout time, i have classes early in the morning i already wake up at 5:30. Should i wake up earlier to workout or wait til night?

02 Dec
Not sure what the best time actually is, but I'm the same way wake up at 5:30 for work, so I workout at night, but I do feel better heading into my day if I workout in the morning but hard to make a habit of that
47 Posts
Dec 2, 2013 3:03am
via Android

Very minute differences working out in the morning vs. at night. Growth hormone secretion, energy levels / fatigue being dominant.

As long as you put in the effort, any time of day is good.

I prefer mornings as I do not yet have mental fatigue from work. Starting your day with a workout also gets the "feel good" hormones flowing (endorphins,  dopamine, serotonin).

02 Dec
Thank you(:
03 Dec
Anytime is good buddy.. just put the effort to it every day.. be happy and smile stay positive even in hard situations.. by doing all the above your brain will produce more endorphins witch are the cause for your "good mood" so the more you smile the more you are positive the happier you get and the more endorphins your brain will make ... great thing to know huh..
274 Posts
Dec 3, 2013 11:16am
via Android

I like to work out early morning or late at night.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51