Change life style. Street Workout

3 posts | Original | Recent
11 Posts
Dec 4, 2013 8:59pm
via Android

I just found out recently that im tired of gym life. I want something different, a new challenge. I start doing street workout. Gotta say , i love it !.

04 Dec
What exactly is a street workout. Sounds interesting
04 Dec
I have to say that is really hard. You start from the bottom, you feel like you cant do it.. but when you will be able to do everything i think that you will feel amazing. Street Workout is a modern name for bodyweight workout / extreme calisthenic in outdoor parks. Most popular exercises are Pull-ups, Chin-ups, Push-ups, Dips, Muscle-Ups, Sit-Ups, Crunches, etc... Street workout also involves some static holds like Human flag, Front and Back lever, Planche, etc... I will give you a youtube link. Take a look. If it doeant work just type on youtube street workout....
5 Posts
Dec 4, 2013 9:45pm
via Android

Holy f! This is more extreme than I thought :)
Thanks for the comment it helped.

04 Dec
Start doing it. Gotta be honest with you, i started yesterday. Im not that good. Im working on the push ups with one hand , pull ups a lot than abs holding the bar. But i wanna learn how to do push ups with just the hands wothout touching the floor woth the feet
5 Posts
Dec 4, 2013 11:27pm
via iOS
Hey! Ive tried doing chin ups and pull ups a few times after running but never succeed:/ did it happen to you? And what can i do about it??
05 Dec
It takes some time. I started with max 2 pull ups. Than 3-4 etc till 20-30 now. Its just pracise. Do it every day , and after a while you will get used to them. Is like push ups or abs. When youre not used to them, u get tired sooner. But after 2 weeks 4 weeks. You see that your resistence actually icreased. So keep it up. Its hard at the beginning,dont quit. You can do it and im sure u can succeed.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51