How 2 stop late snacking

5 posts | Original | Recent
22 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 4:34am
via Android

I've been working out really good lately but I feel like my late night snacking is really slowing my can I break this habit ?

06 Dec
Try eat fuirt or milk drink befor u bed wont get snack.. I can help u smile
950 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 5:09am
via Android

Instead of breaking the habit, you can alter it a bit. Like, eat one less snack during the day so your caloric total isn't any higher from later snacks.

people say don't snack late at night just cuz that's one way to try to regulate calories, it's not the time that matters, its the extra calories. You could count calories and leave some left in your day for later at night.

You could also try high protein or high fiber snacks. Straight tuna or chicken, a protein shake...or chopped carrots and cucumbers and other veggies have lots of nutrients and fiber which can satisfy your body, but few calories.

33 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 5:49am
via Android

Drink 16-32 oz water instead also eat fruit Grapefruit apple raspberries instead of other snacks.. It's a mind game be the game not the player...

92 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 5:56am
via iOS
I try to drink lots of water and avoid my pantry that my family loads with unneeded carbs. Carrots a and yogurt have become my late night snack of choice
274 Posts
Dec 6, 2013 5:25am
via Android

Eat a snack that contains casein protein right before bed. The slower digesting protein keeps you from snaking all night. I used to wake up around 2am every morning and would have to snack. Try a cup of cottage cheese

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51