Who wanta to lose weight.

1 post | Original | Recent
11 Posts
Dec 7, 2013 4:04pm
via Android

1.Stay off the scale: that you can gain muscle and lose fat is one of the reaso s i stress to people not to follow the scale. You could train hard and eat right and build five pounds of muscle and lose five pounds of fat, and what will the scale say?. 2.Reduce your calories gradually: to prevent the metabolic slowdown, make smaller calorie reductions every week or two. 3. Vary your calorie intake: by varing your caloric intake every few daya instead of eating the exact same amount of calories every day, keep the starvation mechanism in check and continue to burn fat.

07 Dec
4.train with weights: resistance training helps with fat loss. Weight traing itself burns calories. 5:do high-intensity intervals: that means alternating a brief period of high-intensity exercise with brief rest periods. For ex. Ill jump the rope as fast as i can for 10-20 seconds, followed by a half minute at a slower cadence.
07 Dec
6: eat more fat: consume enough of the good fats will help you to lose fat, build muscle, and recover faster from your workouts. Good fats: fish, nuts, peanut butter, olive , eggs, fish oil. 7: cut carbs: reducing your carb intake especially sugar and starches-when trying to lose fat will help. 8. Increase your protein!!: increasing your protein intake will increase your metabolism and help to mantain youruscle mass, all of which helps with fat burning. 9: eat 6 smaller meals per day, not 2-3 feast. This will ensure that you supply your body with the nutrients necessary to...
07 Dec
Hope i helped you.
07 Dec
Run... 1 mile you burn 100 calories.
07 Dec
I almost forgot... my advice is.. when you workout wear like 2 or 3 sweatshirts. Might sound crazy but trust me. And also drink a lot of water. A lot. Like 4-5 bottle of 500ml each. Water helps your body to get rid of wastes.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51