A message to a friend...

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 12:32am
via Android

It hurts when we are made to feel as if we don't matter. Whether it's having been abandoned by a parent, or abandoned by an old friend or lover. Nothing hurts more then to have been told you were or promised to be cared for or even deeply loved only then to be treated like a stranger. Love is not just a feeling, its a responsibility, action. Know this... You matter! If you have made anyone in your life feel this way...reach out to them today and let them know they matter. You will heal yourself as well as someone else you promised to care for .Things can change but...love should always make things matter.

08 Dec
kik me ? ;)
08 Dec
I love this.
09 Dec
What if someone loves 2 people ...that to true love.
09 Dec
It's better to love two people then to hate :)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 12:35am
via iOS
I think the ones that do the hurting don't feel loved. I see the vulnerability and hurt inside and yet it's all covered with pride and ego!
08 Dec
I believe in karma, for every person they hurt, life will give them twice as much pain as the person who they hurt had.
08 Dec
True. Do unto to others as others do unto you
08 Dec
Also,each of us have someone special out there, who we may not know yet, but when that time comes we sure will realise what matters and why it didn't worked out with anyone alse. :)
08 Dec
So true. Even applies to finding a good friend. I made such crappy friends before. When my friend came into the pic, she just brings out the best in me. She teaches me i deserve a good guy!
09 Dec
Ya I know the feeling of breakup without reason ...even after 8months of my breakup I can't forget her
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 8, 2013 2:09am
via iOS
This is my life right now, and it's nice to read your comments. Makes me feel not alone. Lol
08 Dec
Be positive and patient, you are never alone, people need you as much as you need them, surround yourself with people who make the best of you :)
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 7:43am
via Android

Ive felt ths way most my life i was neglected by my fam. My older sister abused me bad one time pounded my head into ground till i was unconcious my dad always called us stupid and morons and told we were going to hell...I'm also autistic I've been hospitalized twice i was told id probley b for life...I've lived a life of rejection I've been called crazy and retarded still am I've been taken advantage of an used more times thn i can count...i forgive those tht hurt me but its left me scarred thts for sure and I hurt so bad not jus cause Ive been hurt but cuz I'm different and people treat me so mean because i am... i knw ..way to much information...but thanx for posting tht

09 Dec
I am so touched by your story...You do have scars, but these scars made you a bigger person then they will ever be, your heart is so big and you managed to forgive them, how beautiful and strong is that! I am very proud of you, do not let them destroy you, do not let the past destroy you...thank you for sharing this ♡
10 Dec
Thank u ull never knw how much tht means :-)
11 Dec
@ Hannah Quite touching story it is. I can't imagine how you feel but I sincerely recommend a friend called Jesus Christ, who surely knows and feels how you feel. Have you heard of or met him? I also suggest you feel good about yourself because being "different" makes you unique.
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 8:47am
via iOS
Well said,maja..we always know the real value of something,when we lost it..so try not to lost it,whether its a friend,a family member and more importantly,a lover..care for them,even a small talk do such gud
09 Dec
Bravo!
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 10:11pm
via Android

Jesus loves all. You got to love ur self bfore u can love others. Got to b whole urself.

09 Dec
Being yourself in a world that is constantly trying to change who you are is the most powerful thing man can do :)
10 Dec
Ive never understood th u got to lov urself before u lov others quote...whn we really lov someone it is selfless its unconditional real love doesn't care about flaws and faults real lov loves regardless of rejection or hurts or abandonments Gods word tells us to lov our neighbor as we lov ourself ths wasn't telling us tht in order to lov we must lov ourselves but pointing out th natural tendencies of th human race we naturally care first about ourselves...its th old wat about me syndrome look at wat i am going through look at me tendencies....but God...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51