Motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 11:40pm
via Android

I always start doing good and motivated to the fullest and since I don't see results fast enough I eventually give up .. I need help on how to keep striving and not to give up

11 Dec
What I did was keep pictures on my camera role of my dream body! Every time I didn't want to exercise or eat something I shouldn't have, I would look at the pictures!
11 Dec
If others girls can be fit and have their dream body, why can't I? I won't give up , I can't
161615_697267744_1643536892_n_thumb
50 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 1:06am
via iOS
Keep detailed notes about your workouts as well to track your improvement. It helps me to see numbers showing how I can do more reps/run further etc.
11 Dec
This is good advice. I use a very simple notepad app, "melon" and I keep track of reps and always try to get at least one more. Tracking is pretty much a necessity to any effective exercise program.
11 Dec
I need to try this I never actually keep up w anything , so if I was improving I wouldn't know. . Thanks!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 2:53am
via Android

I actually feel you, but then again remember.. You are better than we're yesterday. Don't give up, keep taking photos and keep yourself updated with motivation photos and quotes ;)

11 Dec
Better than you were ** lol
11 Dec
Yesss pictures help a lot! Thank you I'll most deff keep yall update
11 Dec
Aww, thanks alot! I appreciate it. Ps dont give up!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51