How do you stay motivated?
1. Where do you workout? Home or at the gym?
2. Do you see improvement?
3. How many times do you work out? and how long?
4. Last question_ how do you stay motivated?
I workout at home..yes i see improvments i workout sometimes twice a day some times once somdays i dnt for 30 min to hour per workout somtimes more how do i stay motivated? Autism its a curse and a blessing im quite obssessed with working out i lov th way it makes me feel :)
1. I workout at home.
2. Yes I see improvement.
3. I workout 5-6 times a week for 30 min apiece plus whatever I can squeeze in throughout the day.
4. I stay motivated by reminding myself that nothing happens without first taking action.
TST!!! Today Shapes Tomorrow!!!
I workout at home.I have all things i need at home.Yes,i see the results.And how i stay motivated?I just love that feeling when you train hard.I can't imagine my life without it.When i look in the mirror,i see the hard working years.I want to be better day by day.And one day,i will be the best.