How do you stay motivated?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 2:47am
via Android

1. Where do you workout? Home or at the gym?
2. Do you see improvement?
3. How many times do you work out? and how long?
4. Last question_ how do you stay motivated?

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 12:16pm
via Android

I workout at home..yes i see improvments i workout sometimes twice a day some times once somdays i dnt for 30 min to hour per workout somtimes more how do i stay motivated? Autism its a curse and a blessing im quite obssessed with working out i lov th way it makes me feel :)

11 Dec
this is great! I used to workout at home and if you ask me, it doesnt matter where you are working out as long as you are doing it!. Your workout plane sound good! Keep it up =)
Image_thumb
116 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 1:07pm
via Android

1. I workout at home.
2. Yes I see improvement.
3. I workout 5-6 times a week for 30 min apiece plus whatever I can squeeze in throughout the day.
4. I stay motivated by reminding myself that nothing happens without first taking action.

TST!!! Today Shapes Tomorrow!!!

11 Dec
I like how you keep yourself motivated, great! Keep up the good work, you look good :-)
11 Dec
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 4:45pm
via Android

I workout at home.I have all things i need at home.Yes,i see the results.And how i stay motivated?I just love that feeling when you train hard.I can't imagine my life without it.When i look in the mirror,i see the hard working years.I want to be better day by day.And one day,i will be the best.

11 Dec
Thats the spirit! Wow, it good you keep yourself with positive thoughts and goals ! Good luck and glad you are seeing result :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 8:02pm
via Android

I work out at home and sometimes I can tell the results but I'm having a very hard time staying motivated.  Any tips? 

11 Dec
First, I’m not a certified trainer. These are tips I’ve read elsewhere that work well for me. Second, you should always get a doctor’s approval of any new workout plan. This plan is especially intense, so if you have a heart condition or other condition that might be affected by heavy exercise, you should definitely refrain from trying it until you’ve gotten checked out by a doctor.
11 Dec
Here’s how to do it. 1.Limit your workouts to 30-40 minutes. 2. High-intensity workouts. If you’re just starting out with exercise, it’s best to take it slow. If you’re running or cycling, for example, build up your endurance for at least a month before you get into anything more intense. 3. Protein. Many people don’t pay enough attention to getting the protein their muscles need to rebuild. If you don’t, you are going to get very little out of your workout. 4. Mix it up. Don’t stick to the same workout routine for too long, or your body will adjust...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51