1. Where do you workout? Home or at the gym?
2. Do you see improvement?
3. How many times do you work out? and how long?
4. Last question_ how do you stay motivated?
I workout at home..yes i see improvments i workout sometimes twice a day some times once somdays i dnt for 30 min to hour per workout somtimes more how do i stay motivated? Autism its a curse and a blessing im quite obssessed with working out i lov th way it makes me feel :)
1. I workout at home.
2. Yes I see improvement.
3. I workout 5-6 times a week for 30 min apiece plus whatever I can squeeze in throughout the day.
4. I stay motivated by reminding myself that nothing happens without first taking action.
TST!!! Today Shapes Tomorrow!!!
I workout at home.I have all things i need at home.Yes,i see the results.And how i stay motivated?I just love that feeling when you train hard.I can't imagine my life without it.When i look in the mirror,i see the hard working years.I want to be better day by day.And one day,i will be the best.