Why did you started?

29 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
103 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 7:22pm
via Android

Hey,
I wanted to know why you've started to work out. My reason is that my dad told me in June that i put some weigth on and that i look fat! So that changed my views and eating habbits rapidly. Since then i lost 9.5 pounds and build more muscles!

So what's your story?

Thanks for trusting!

11 Dec
Mine started last year when I started working at a daycare and realized that I was getting easily winded just playing with the kids outside.
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 7:41pm
via Android

I wanted to gain 8 kilos. I reached my goal of 63 kgs a month ago, so now I'm focusing on staying fit.

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 7:49pm
via Android

Because everybody always told me that i'm too slim so i workout since 1 years and i gain 8kg of muscle
I think that i can still take 10 kg
But i need to work all my muscle but the most of the time i'm working only my arms and chest
So still a lot of work to do to love completly my body
But i won't give up and i know that i have a lot of followers who support me (thanks every one!)

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 8:06pm
via Android

I dnt knw whn i was two years old i tryed to pick up th couch...by th time i was eight we were living in Madison tn at th time and at day care most kids played i did obstacle courses i started with push ups and wud run to next exercise involving th whole playground and do push ups again..whn between th ages of 11-13 i was introduced to weightlifting tht was love at first site at 17 i started martial arts was n till i was 25 also obsessed with sports but i dnt do it like others i run drills work on handles and vertical ...lol I'm not on no team i do it like every exercise i do...so i guess its always been a part of who i am

211282_582952030_1772740714_n_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 8:59pm
via Android

Two years ago at Christmas I was at my heaviest. I looked at our pictures and I was so disgusted with myself. I joined a Herbalife Weight Loss Challenge and lost my first 25 lbs then went on to lose 45 lbs in total with the product. I've switched to fitness results now and have gained 8 lbs of lean muscle! I can do more

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 10:19pm
via Android

Beacouse two years ago i had eating disorders and my body was in a horrible shape, and my cousin told me that this can help me:)

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 11:39pm
via Android

Because I thought I was fat, and now I can't stop working out!

12 Dec
I quit smoking and I didn't want to gain weight so I started here..I like this app a lot..I like when I move a certain way I feel a new mussel I didn't know I had..I bought myself a new tablet as an early Christmas present and the app works great on it..happy ho ho ho to everyone!
12 Dec
That's great :-)
12 Dec
Oops sorry I was trying to post to the subject not you personally.. not being creepy ..still trying to get use to this app..good luck on your journey though and merry Christmas
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 11:27am
via Android

Oct 11 i started working out to fill in some time.  Two years later i am still here :-)

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 1:26pm
via Android

Recently… to gain weight and improve myself… you constantly need to challenge yourself otherwise you become complacent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 3:43pm
via Android

I started because I was weak and thin.Actually I was the weakest among my friends and they could beat me at arm wrestling.But now they give me respect and guess what I don't lose anymore. :D My main goal is to gain strenght and stay fit. :)

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 4:25pm
via iOS
To not turn into a fat gut like i was going to do earlier in my life
15 Dec
Lol well good for you
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 6:36pm
via iOS
Because my soon to be ex husband cheated on me and I want him to regret ever thinking another girl could take my place. (He's a gym freak). Plus I want to feel better about myself! 
P.s he is regretting it. =P 
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 8:10pm
via Android

Wanna be each other's workout partners to help motivate each other and stay on track ?? Kik me if your interested baileysmith99

Image_thumb
103 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 9:10pm
via Android

That's so interesting everyone has a different story but everyone wants to feel good/better than before!

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 10:02pm
via Android

To be fitter than fit.

15 Dec
Fittest?
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 10:17pm
via Android

Bc I felt that I deserved to look better , everybody else was fit and had sexy bodies , why can't I? I got tired of not being able to wear what I wanted so changes needed to be made.

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 5:32am
via Android

To get in better shape to get noticed by women

13 Dec
I like the last bit aha :)
13 Dec
Thanks?
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 5:34am
via Android

To be comfortable in all styles of clothing and not have to pull my tummy in too look fit!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 6:49am
via Android

I started working out so that I could join the Marine Corps, give my life some meaning, and hopefully I'll be able to pull my family out of the barrio soon. :) I consider the physique and strength a plus.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 13, 2013 6:51am
via Android

*Start

13 Dec
Haha you had to be that person. I wanted to do it actually
Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 5:37pm
via Android

I use to be bulimic/anorexic and hated everything about myself. It literally made me sick staring at myself. But over time I learned to accept who I was and change my life. I learned a fit body is a lot better than being an unhealthy swollen necked twig. So I started eating and working out, and I appreciate who I am a lot more than I did years ago.

13 Dec
Way to be honest
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 8:35pm
via iOS
I want to be healthy and fit
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 8:40pm
via Android

My dad had a heart attack and went through heart surgery and I told him I want him to know his grandchildren, so I'm leading by example.

Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 12:13pm
via Android

First congrats to everyone for finding the willpower to get up and make a change
My moment came when I realized I couldn't fit into pants that weren't scrub bottoms anymore and the irony b/c my area of study involves nutrition and health...I also just want to look and feel better about myself which is something I have yet to do

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 11:15pm
via Android

My girlfriend cheated me with an muscle mania so i told myself yo should stronger than him and look better than him

16 Dec
Thats sad to hear hope you are over her know

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51