7 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Dec 12, 2013 3:34am
via Android

I am getting so frustrated and discouraged. I know the scale is just a number and it take a while for results but I'm so uggghhhhh. :(

12 Dec
Hide your scale. Go off of how you feel not the number on the scale.
14 Dec
Remember as you workout you will build muscle, which weighs more than fat so your scale can read higher. But because muscle is also more dense it takes up less space. You are better off watching you circumferential measurements or better yet your % body fat. And yes it does take time so hang in there.
2 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 3:37am
via Android

dont drop it yet just think about how your friends and even a special guy will see u after and be like wow shes hot...or maybe youll make an ex jealous lol think about the results

482 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 3:44am
via Android

Th scale is not ur friend remember tht!!! I've heard cops say tht th most unreliable witness is an eye witness our brain under stress sees a picture in so many ways and is rarely th way it truly is...tht scale is an unreliable witness to..to many fluctiations frm day to day...try measurement tape measuring ur hips tummy etc is a step up frm th scale ...also th mirror is ur friend take notice of any changes also how ur workouts r going are th workouts getting easier? These r some better ways of measuring ur progress also how ur clothes fit...it does take time if ur eating rite and exercising rite jus enjoy th ride ull get there

950 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 4:53am
via Android

Keep a NotePad app or real notebook. Keep track of reps, or times, or whatever it is you are working on. Try to pay attention to progress there.

Dec 12, 2013 12:47pm
via Android

Yes throw away your scale! If you are eating right and getting enough exercise (diet is honestly more important than exercise. You cant unrun a bad diet!) But that doesnt mean dont exercise! Anyway my point is....measure yourself. Take note of how your clothes fit.and NEVER give up.

8 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 12:19pm
via Android

A good way to keep track of your reps, times etc. Is by using the "simple workout tracker" app. I have it for android.
If keeping track of numbers doesn't work for you, just measure your progress by how happy/energized/ tired you feel afterwards. Once you're consistent, the results will come!

Dec 14, 2013 1:18pm
via Android

I read somewhere that exercising and eating well should be a lifestyle, not an end point. For me, that simple sentence changed the way I thought about all this. No more exercising only when I wanted to lose weight. Now, losing weight and seeing mucles appear from under all that fat is the long term consequence of the way I lived for the past year and a half. Now I run(my meditation time), I do spinning with fun music, I started rock climbing with a good friend and I do workouts with Workout trainer. My point it that the only way to do all this long term is finding activities you will actually ENJOY and recipes you will find delicious. That way it will be a lot easier to go on with it.

My 2 cents. Good luck, friend!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51