Tell the truth Part 2

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 12:02am
via Android

What do you love about yourself the most? 1. Physically & 1. Internally (sense of humor, nice, bad, etc)

13 Dec
I like having a fast response body that if I need to be fit I only need 4 to 6 days to witness a succesfull change .. But in the other hand it turns against me if I only rest for a week I lose much faster than I gain, simply I have to workout always without vacations
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 12:31am
via Android

Physically i like my delts and my red hair...internally? Umm I'm very loyal whn i lov u i lov u for life and ur perfect to me though ths is th very attribute tht people take advantage of and i get hurt a whole lot but i still like being loyal its honerable i thnk

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 2:31pm
via Android

Physically I like the fact that I can raise one eyebrows, and I like my attitude towards others,  I tell people the harsh truth.

Image_thumb
103 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 3:04pm
via Android

1.My butt &back, 2. Well i think my german humor !

16 Dec
Woohoo go Vettel!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 3:12pm
via Android

Physically, my legs cause i play soccer with them and internally....my passion for soccer.lol. I like that im funny and can bring,smiles to people when they down

13 Dec
Physically I like my biceps and shoulder and internally I like my own music and rhymes
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 7:57pm
via Android

Abs

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Dec 16, 2013 3:31pm
via Android

physically i like my butt lol internally i like how motivated i am and how i can keep that motivation very easily. apparently alot of people have problems with that but im pretty good at it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51