Hi i am trying to lose all my stomach what would be the best exercises

15 Dec
ro get a flat stomach the best exercise for that it just to do plank
15 Dec
Do planks like everyday
15 Dec
Im talking bout stomach exercisez
15 Dec
I recommend doing cardio. So basically anything that gets your heart rate up and your sweat dripping... Running, jogging, HITT workouts, swimming, or DANCING like you just don't give a s#!t :) Many people say that going hard (running, cycling, etc.) for 10-30 sec then light for 10-30 sec gives great results
15 Dec
Oh haha that last part.... Repeat for about 30 mins to an hour. Someone compared it to starting and turning off a car. When you leave your car on it burns gas, but when you turn it off and then on again it uses a little more gas. It's the same concept with our bodies. Jogging for about 30 secs then switching to sprinting is supposed to burn more calories than just jogging or running the whole time.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Dec 16, 2013 12:08am
via Android

There is no "best exercise" for you right now, besides ANY exercise. Looking for the best workout or the best exercise is one more way people make up excuses to not start right now.

Moving your body until your heart beats faster and you start sweating, and then keep moving, that is the best exercise.

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 16, 2013 6:34am
via Android

You must do cardio or aerobics to burn fat then focus on lifting weight last but not least do pilates it help you to tone you abs .....good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51