eh :/

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 16, 2013 4:54pm
via Android

just venting. I used to do cheer all the way up to my senior year. that's what kept me fit because I never really had to do a specific exercise, but through the training and gymnastics I stayed really fit. well I graduated in June now I can see so many differences in my body that are not okay! if im not at work or school I sleep and eat all the time now. and I've turned into a total lazy person. decided to get my butt up and get my body back. any pointers would be greatly appreciated :)

16 Dec
Well one thing I can tell you is that your still young and get your body back in shape fast! Don't look at it as a failure, but a challenge! Now you have to learn to adapt to your life now and make the time for workouts.
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 16, 2013 8:53pm
via Android

Hi, remember mind control body your are lazy because your are not moving! Have you ever feel you dont want to go out to see some of your friend or a guy, finaly you go out and at the end you had a great time and feel good???
It s the same with lazyness! Take your shoes and get out! go to a place where people do sport and you ve done the first step!
Now you need and goal a big one but a mesurable one! Like runing a marathon or running 20km and then split this goal in some small ones like run first 2 km then 5 km etc you got it??

Dont stay at home, don t turn on the tv and if you realy need i can make you a special workout if you need one! Maybe with your name on it you will do it

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 16, 2013 9:51pm
via Android

so trueee, I'd love if you made me a workout! I suck at trying to do them or get in the routine myself thank you :)

18 Dec
Hahhaha ok will do it! I see you re planing to run a small marazhon that s good your waking up ;-) i ll do a workout for you how does it aound for you? Any preferences??
18 Dec
"Honey L. Special" created :-) find it in my profil!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51