Ugh! Help!!

3 posts | Original | Recent
40 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 4:35pm
via Android

Ok so my boyfriend and I just moved into our new place we are also short on money AND its the holiday season so my eating and working out habits are shot to hell! My mind feels so scrambled that I don't know where to start! How do you guys start your healthy life style when you have made a big transition in your life!?!
Please and thank you.

23 Dec
Would u want a work out partner
562 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 9:28pm
via iOS
Myfitnesspal app it's free.

You monitor your calories consumed: breakfast, lunch,snacks and dinner. Just type in what your eating and click on the food to add it to your dairy. It's a great app!

You also list your workouts.  More workouts you do, the more you score like you have more "remaining"

Your calorie goal is based on how much weight you wanna lose. I'm no expert but I'm sure someone here can help you out.
482 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 9:46pm
via Android

My fitnesspal is a good app. And listing ur workouts is good to i agree 100%  I stink at change and its very hard for me to make transistions but with time they use work themselves out..eating healthy can b a challenge with little money but there r cheaper choices out there...take a step back and breath...look at how things hav changed and wat hasn't...make a scedule ths is th  time I hav available and ths is wat Ill helps to hav a game plan...u can do it..good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51