Help .

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 6:29pm
via Android

Im 14 , 5'4'' , 172 pounds . Its horriable . I have tried going for walks eating healthy , the whole 9 yards. I just can't make it a routine to repeat every day . I have had problems with my weight all my life . I just want to be fit and look good . I just can't seem to get enough motivation.

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 7:04pm
via Android

Well if I were u I would think of what life would be like if you where in shape better health more confidence getting stronger being able to do thing you could never have done before and just work for it you have to want it you need drive your motivation builds more and more every step of the way look at people like Bruce Lee the man was all muscle worked out every day of his life made him the man he was today and think what type of women do you wont to be someone who just works out to look good or strive for something more do u wanna be the next ronda rousey and that builds your motivation I look at Muhammad Ali and he makes me wanna train harder and work harder to become the next Muhammad Ali motivation is made yourself at first nit from others

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 7:47pm
via Android

Thankyou . That really does make sense . Your advice will make a big difference . :)

17 Dec
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 5:15am
via Android

I was in the same siruation at your age as well i didnt. Fit and motivated until i was 18 was done with high school take day by day

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51