Do you care more about how your body looks or how healthy you're?

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 2:19am
via Android

When I tell people I'm starting to work out, they say that I already look good. I personally care more for my health and not much for how I look. I admit it's nice to look in the mirror and see yourself in shape, but I feel that I won't have a mirror wherever I go. On the other hand, I do have my health wherever I go. Just a thought

Do you care more about how your body looks or how healthy you're?

19 Dec
How healthy you are. My sister was very skinny when we were younger but had a lot of health problems, in the last few years she has gained more weight but is much healthier over all.
19 Dec
I rather be healthy
19 Dec
I personally think it's the health that goes before the body... Eventually the body will follow with your health.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 2:28am
via Android

So very true your one of the few people who see this others look in that mirror and see no progress and quit but keep your health in mind and you will succeed in your effort

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 2:33am
via Android

We may look healthy but not actually be healthy and vice versa.

Being truly healthy should include actually being healthy and looking healthy too in my opinion.

So we may as well go for both? Because being fit(looking healthy) guarantees being healthy :D

19 Dec
I think emotional health is something people don't look at as well
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 3:08am
via Android

Both. Your at your best when both of those are on point.

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 3:10am
via iOS
They almost go hand and hand
19 Dec
Almost :-)
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 3:36am
via Android

Health is more important to me

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 5:06am
via iOS
I would like to say I care about being healthy, which I do. But mainly I care about looks.
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 6:42am
via Android

Intersting whn u thnk bout it all...their is physical health mental/ emotional health social health neurological and developmental health which is th most important to me...I've seen people n their 80s fit strong and healthy except their mind Alzheimer's and similar illnesses and I've seen people n their 50s dying of ms and I've watched some friends die of heart failure and copd...and social? some n their twenties young guy..issac told me was gonna go partying drop x he said I ain't never took a whole one before he said he wanted to knw wat wud happen two days later I was told he was dead he was 21...I've watched anther man open his truck door and fall to th pavement dead o.d right outside my apartment I knw anther man he worked out rode bike yet he was an alcoholic and a drug addict I knw a woman who  looks like a model or rather did but because of her life style sh contracted aids and is now dying...ths is some dramatic examples of social health...I mean their is a lot to being healthy...some things their is not much we can do about but by taking care of ourselves we can limit a whole lot of possiblities

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 5:10pm
via Android

So we have
5 for health
3 for both
3 for body

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 5:23pm
via iOS
I think a healthy body and a healthy mind go hand in hand. 

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 7:25pm
via Android

Body looks

Image_thumb
209 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 10:15pm
via iOS
Both!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 10:51pm
via iOS
It used to all be about how I looked. But now I just want to be healthy.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 21, 2013 4:52am
via Android

So we have
6 for health
4 for both
4 for body

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 21, 2013 5:11am
via Android

Me I'm doing it for my health, I'm tired of not being able to walk or run for a long period of time without getting tired or in pain Or do fun activities like hiking. 

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 5:49pm
via iOS
I care more about my overall health! I would rather be in a good state of health, than skinny....besides you can't judge skinny based on size..being skinny doesn't make you healthy and being big doesnt make you unhealthy!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51