SORENESS

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 6:31pm
via Android

For the last three days my right arm is sore and I am in pain. I can relieve some yhis pressure. I try doing light stretches but it help for a well then it back in pain. I need advice of some kind to do about the soreness in my right arm. Please help.

19 Dec
Thanks wveryone for advice.
20 Dec
Glad we did.;-). Take care of that arm.
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 9:21pm
via Android

Hi dear...i have the same pain,but its getting better now,mine started a few months ago,and i had to stop working out for sometime,(docs advise) was told could be a tear in my muscle or an injury to my shoulder. So i went off workouts that put pressure on my arms,i am on meds and its getting better and better. I am back doing light workouts now and not putting pressure on the arm. But yours can be just a sprain. I will say start with drinking plenty of water and take things easy for now.goodluck.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 10:08pm
via Android

It sounds like an injury definitely dnt workout...u cud hav torn something or pulled it...if it doesn't go away n a few more days u might want to go to see a doctor...put ice on it and if no swelling thn alternate heat and ice...hope u get better soon

20 Dec
I agree wit u hannah.
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 10:10pm
via Android

Oh also take ibprohen ( dnt knw how to spell it ) it will help with th inflammation and pain..u probably already knw tht tho...

20 Dec
Correct..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51