Motivation?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 19, 2013 11:15pm
via Android

What helps you get motivated to work out? Having a hard time getting motivated and staying on track

19 Dec
I leave post it's around my house harassing myself to work out.
19 Dec
To tell u the truth once I'm ex military and I was just laying around the house and wasting away once I got out soo then one day I said I'm going to try herbalife and every since then I haven't need motivation I just wanted to do it!
19 Dec
What's herbalife?
19 Dec
Mine is health, trying to set a good example for my children.....oh that and tired of being fat. Tho now when I look on the mirror I can kinda say , not bad...lol
20 Dec
Lol love it
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 11:43pm
via Android

Its really a personality thing...some people prefer eating their chocolate and fried chicken and r fine with running back and forth to th doctor for their cholesterol pills and high blood preasure meds and diabetes meds to thm food is at th top and taste rather thn health and n tht category exercise is a chore and not any fun...thn there is th personality tht wants to look good not just for themselves but for th attention of others ths group eats healthy  and workouts not because they really enjoy it but because they enjoy th benefits of it and can not handle th idea of themselves looking any other way motivation is how they look n th mirror...some personalities lov food but hate th effect so thts their motivation...some people may hav been th first personality type I mentioned but because of their growing health problems they hav to take care of themselves or else...thn their is some whose  personality is they lov to workout they enjoy it they like how it feels and its fun and nutrition goes right along with it these guys r ur powerlifters and bodybuilders exercise and nutrition is a hobby a sport and recreation to thm thts me really all th way I lov it as well as well as I do want to b healthy ..thn their is th personality of I care bout my health and tht is their motivation...so th need for motivation really depends on ur personality...

20 Dec
Master Yoda!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 1:09am
via Android

When I need motivation, I'll watch videos on Youtube that inspire me or get me hypedWatching an episode of The Biggest Loser also gets me motivated.

20 Dec
thanks eric, you're right!, just finished watching some workout vids on YouTube, makes me wanna power into it!
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 1:38am
via Android

Picture where you like to be, motivation can change daily. I see boxing, gladiators and few martial artist in beautiful shape, and know that's where I want to be. The idea for music is great, find something to get pumped too.

Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 7:15am

I always look back at how far I've come and that gives me enough motivation to carry on, and at least maintain what I've sweat for. The initial motivation is always the hardest part, as you may not have a history of progress to look back on. You gotta start with ambition before you can look back on all the perspiration for inspiration! :)

Good luck!

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 7:32am
via Android

To be motivated is something i not only learn but live it. I was pretty skinny and scrawny but im trying to build strength and gain weight, and i always have people especially family saying how pathetic i can be but i WILL prove them wrong! To prove i am capable, that i have what it takes, now slowly they see the changes and are now praising me. I can become fit and somebody! To be successful you have to make sacrifices and be dedicated..for life! Cause the result is much more than a healthy body, its a renewed thinking pattern you have! Thanks for reading 

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 6:39pm
via Android

Find a reason and commit to it. See it through no matter the highs and lows. You will fall off the horse but it's about getting back on.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 6:48pm
via Android

30 minutes a day. 210 minutes a week. There's 10,080 minutes in a week. That's a 2 percent investment a week. If you can't invest just 2 percent a week to live a better life then you're wasting your time calling it a goal.

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 7:00pm
via Android

A better life for me and my family

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 9:36pm
via Android

Look in the mirror naked or keep pictures of a goal body

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51